Thanks to everyone who attended our 2014 Summer Summit!
We had great interest from everyone and had district employees from many different positions attend. There will be more Summits in the future so to ensure you don't miss out, join our email list to be notified.
Documents & Videos
All supplemental documents from the classes at the Summit are available in our Help Center in the forum, Summer Summit Course Documents and direct links are available below.
- 202 - Counselor and Graduation Specialist Training - Video - Docs
- 203 - Building Foundational Assessment Test Structures (FATS) Basic Training - Docs
- 205 & 215 - Homeroom Basics - Overview and Navigation - Video - Docs
- 206 - Risk Indicators Setup - Docs
- 207 - Using Strand Data to Develop SMART Goals - Video - Docs
- 210 & 226 - Evaluations: Administrative & Teacher Time-Saving Tips & Tricks - Video
- 212 - Customizing Student Learning Plans (SLPs) to Monitor Progress - Video - Docs
- 216 - Risk Indicators Setup - Docs
- 217 - Using Homeroom for Progress Monitoring - Video - Docs
- 218 - The Basics of Homeroom Administration - Docs
- 221 - Data Extracts for Student Growth - Video - Docs
- 223 - Using Homeroom for Federal & State Grant Reporting - Docs
- 224 - Risk Indicator Supported Work Time - Docs
- 225 - Planning for a Homeroom Roll Out - Video - Docs